Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Favorite Quote!

Yes, yes, this is my new favorite quote!

"It is not education which makes
women less domestic, but wealth."
-Dr. Katharine Jeanee Gallagher

My husband even finds it respectable. My philosophy has always been..."I don't care who does the job, as long as someone does. If you can figure out a way to hire, barter, convince, live without...to get any type of job done, it doesn't matter to me...just as long as it gets done." Nothing more appropriate than the old cliche' "When there is a will...there is a way!"


Most everything on this piece of art is significant to domesticity. But the cap, gown and diploma are the most significant!


Dr. Gallagher we thank you for your wisdom!
This is post number 96.....
100 is only a few days away....
goodies to give away!