Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fez...Fez Hooray!

This is my latest find....a FEZ! I've always wanted one. There is something appealing about the red felt flower pot shape...the sparkly letters...the sword...and the infamous giant black dangling tassel. Plus, it brings back fond memories of attending holiday parades with the crazy Shriner clowns zipping around on the mini cars...scaring the life out of parade attendees standing along the street. I've had the fez sitting on my mantle for about a week now...no one has noticed. I feel certain this particular doo-dad would create conversation, if only someone would be a wee bit observant. We will see how long this takes....fez..fez...hooray!

2 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I bet if you wore the fez while riding in one of the mini shriner cars, they'd notice!
:)

Sandra Van Winkle said...

Love the Fez!