Thursday, September 24, 2009

Must Add Sapce!

"What passes for optimism
is most often the
effect of an intellectual error."
-Raymond Aron
Have you ever seen the bubble at the bottom of your tool bar that says, "not enough disc space"? Well I've been looking at that about 10 days now....and kept loading photos....graphics....all kinds of great stuff...and thought with complete optimism...this is just a little bit....it will be fine.
Well today, the voice of optimism was replaced with the yell of "you have crashed, you dumbo who didn't pay attention to the warning bubble."
Please keep checking in...I have oodles of art, creativity and photos to share, but having a bit of technical and intellectual meltdown-ed-ness. Must add space ASAP!!!!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Deborah Non Blogger said...

Sounds like
A
Painful
Computer
Event?

Deborah Non Blogger said...

Sounds like
A
Painful
Computer
Event

Anita J. said...

Yep. That happened to me, too, and my husband is a computer guy. Had I backed up the four years of pictures that were on the drive? Nope. Call me Mud.

You have been on my mind a lot this week. I have an audition for church worship team and I have to sing harmonies. Whew! Breathing...

scrapwordsmom said...

Hey, Alexa!! Just stopping by quick to say I'm still reading your Blog and being inspired. I've been off-line for awhile but I'm back and with a BRAND NEW BLOG!! It's a fun WORD project. I'd love for you to check it out!!:) http://wordsofmeproject.blogspot.com/