Friday, November 13, 2009

A Little Piece of Heaven

See this cute pony? Do you know what he is looking at?
This cute puppy. My Daisy was fascinated by the pony. I guess she has never seen one. She wanted to spend the day hanging on to the fence and whimpering for her new found friend. Do you ever wonder what they are thinking?
Had the great pleasure this past weekend to stay at an awesome retreat. If ever in the Rising Fawn, Georgia area....need a little getaway filled with beautiful views of nature...this is a little slice of goodness.
I don't camp....I'm not really outdoorsy....I like all the benefits of running water, heat/air conditioning, food that I don't cook...but, I do like the visual and exercise benefits of being in nature. This little haven supplied it all. Wild Moon Ranch and Resort a little piece of heaven.

No comments: