Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Find Junk...Make Stuff!


What started as a "Wear-Ever Aluminum Jack-Frosters" in a former life has now taken on a new life.  Obviously, they were the cover to some type of fridge container....but, they just seemed to have a wonderful foundation for a fun little piece of quirky art.  I have been so excited to work on them...and luckily had to sit at a few volleyball practices (which equates time to do some much needed needle work) and finally finished these little goodies.  Kinda cute....I think?


Find junk....make stuff!  My motto for the week!!

6 comments:

Outofmymind said...

ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!! Plus now I'm itching to go create. I'll have to show you what I come up with because of your inspiration. Thanx

Tami said...

So cute....love finding junking and making stuff too!!

Julie Pishny said...

Love them - well done. I love repurposing castaways into something extraordinary - you really pulled it off with these - thanks for sharing! xo Julie

Lori R. said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW MOTTO! I think that is my motto too. It is what makes me happy the most. Cute hangy thingy...

Anonymous said...

How clever and cute.
Good motto too.
Thanks for sharing

Kay in Kansas

Anonymous said...

How clever and cute!
Good motto too.
Thanks for sharing.

Kay in Kansas