Thursday, January 21, 2010

How Grating!

"I think they should call a cheese grater by its real name....a sponge ruiner."
-Mitch Hedberg


This was a Christmas gift.....and I just love it. Everyone by now knows, my culinary skills are quite minimal....doing any food preparation chores are incredibly painful to me....all of this nicely saying, I hate to cook!  But, this grater made me smile.  I feel certain putting the death grip on the head and torso of this quaint little kitchen helper will make grating cheese 200% more fun.  Because, even I know freshly grated cheese is better than pre-grated cheese in a bag.  Thank you Paula!

2 comments:

Tara said...

How adorable! And when on the table, adds such flair!

Mrs.B said...

I have seen this grater many times and longed for it. I may have to break over and splurge now! It is soooo cute.