Monday, February 22, 2010

Iceberg....Faux?

 
 "The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh 
of its bulk above the water."
-Sigmund Freud

This may be my favorite photo of the snow season!  I happened to be cutting through some back roads in a somewhat rural area in my part of the state, and my husband noticed this ever so real piece of nature.  The faux iceberg with the penguins floating in this natural frozen tundra was captivating.  

Who knew penguins were indigenous to Tennessee?  
People who take the time to create such interesting work please me.  
I wonder what floats beneath the surface of the creator?


2 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I love this photo! (It's one of those ideas I see and wish I'd thought of. :)

C

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people run into trees craning their necks to see the penguins on the pond? This is definitely a picture to smile big over!

Julie B.