Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life Is Like Riding A Bicycle!

"Life is like riding a bicycle, 
in order to keep your balance
you must keep moving."
-Albert Einstein

Just wanted to share one more photo from Rosemary Beach.  I loved the mode of transportation the locals used....and oh, so stylish!  Bikes were not this cool in my bike riding days.  

Most everyone is experiencing a little winter at this time, so a vision such as this makes looking forward to Spring quite inviting. Not to wish time away...but, look forward to brighter days!

Back to art real soon!


donna!ee said...

thanks for sharing the quote...i have several snapshots from my youth with my bikes over the years that this quote would really enhance! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking my "wheels" are special! My sweet husband purchased "polka dot" for me on my 40th birthday. It makes me smile everytime I go for a ride! I love your quote.