Saturday, April 24, 2010

Daisies!


"Daisies are like sunshine to the ground."
-Drew Barrymoore
Somehow my green thumb, which might I add suffers from the chemical make-up of Round-Up, can generally bring the kiss of death to most anything botanical.  Yet, this same "green thumb" has managed to help nurture the most beautiful DOUBLE gerbera daisy.  
So, put that in your flower pot and Miracle Grow it!

In cleaning out my attic just a wee bit, this old hand painted suitcase was discovered.  I remember reading a whole book on how to paint things "PLAID".  Do your know how difficult that is?  Color choices....width of the stripe...the direction from which to start.....arghhh.  Everyone look at this cute little case, for I never painted anything plaid again.  Way too hard!

This little case was a purchase from the "Ga-Zillion Mile Yard Sale"!  Just want to remind everyone to start squirreling back your bucks for the yard sale.  It is the pinnacle buying expedition of the year.  Plus, I have had the distinct honor of being featured on:

Georgia Peachez gal has created this blog to track the experiences...happenings...places...and methods of best wrapping your brain and buying dollar around this awesome event.  Pop on over to both and find a kindred spirit!

Have a great weekend!

Photos of my new adventure coming ASAP!

1 comment:

scrapwordsmom said...

Daisies are my favorite and I love that quote from Drew!!!