Thursday, January 26, 2012

100 Proof Press Stamps!


My little friend wanted to share a little Valentine love with some fellow artsy type friends.  I am a HUGE fan of....gifting is not about the price as much as it is about the thought.  And, this being the year of all gifts begin handmade....this was perfect!

We went to one of the "Everything is a Dollar" type stores, purchased a couple of packs of the big pink erasers.  Kind of an old school...school supply.  I love the smell the texture the pleasure of using one of these big erasers for the first time.  Nothing better.

Then we went to my handy-dandy stash of 100 Proof Press Stamps and picked one of my personal favorites, the Artist Supply Cup, #1970-R.  Love it!

We used permanent black ink and colored in the heart with a red Sharpie!
Too cute!!

2 comments:

donna!ee said...

cute & useful...doesn't get any better than that!! :)

100 Proof Press said...

rubber on rubber.
very cute and crafty!