Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Off Center!


It has been a while since I have stepped into blog land...and I feel a little rusty.  Actually, the picture above represents where and how I feel...leaning a little and completely off center.  Whew!  The past few days have been focused toward getting my creative world back to center. 

Due to daughter activities I have been in a hotel room for the past three days.  It has been fantastic!  No laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping or chores of life.  Just me, my sewing machine, laundry basket of creative supplies, free coffee all day long, beautiful view of the swimming pool and endless episodes of "Toddlers and Tiaras", "Law and Order", Real Housewives of ?" and "Hoarders".  Due to the unnecessary need of intellectual involvement needed to view such television, my brain has been wide open to creative freedom.  Love it!

I think my house is about to get centered.
Yea!

No comments: