Monday, December 10, 2012

10th Day of Christmas!...Free Gift of a Vintage Styled Necklace!


10th Day of Christmas!

Free Gift of vintage styled handmade necklace!

JUST LEAVE A COMMENT TO WIN!


Still in the middle of technology sludge.  Just attempted to do this post on a PC and it is like one hand is tied behind my back, one hand is wearing a boxing glove and my brain has an IV of lethargic meds running through it.  How accustomed to our routine worlds we become.  Thank goodness, my little friend operates from an Apple...and I borrowed it for 11 minutes...only.

Today, the fun little necklace image comes from a vintage book illustration mounted on a mahjong tile and is packaged in a cute little silver tin with the same image on the outside.  The necklace is a silver ball chain with a vintage button attached.  Kind of cute...let it channel imagination!

Leave a comment to win!
________________________


THE WINNER OF THE 9th DAY OF CHRISTMAS IS:


We will probably do a bulk mail for you.....love your loyalty!

Please email me your full name, name of your blog address (we will share on
each post) and address to:
alexalett@comcast.net

How name is selected: As the comments are received they are given a number.
One of those random numbers is selected through "random number generator".
That number corresponds to each comment. Example: 4 people leave comments,
1-4 is entered into the generator and a number is selected. The number selected
is the winner of the Christmas Free Gift!
You can win more than one time!
No more than one entry/comment per person each day.

6 comments:

Kit said...

Oooo, I am loving both the necklace and your diligence in light of your computer problems...LOL Love it! Kit

donna!ee said...

beautiful vintage styled necklace indeed!! blest be ;D

thasnifty said...

Lovely necklace!!!! Please enter me :)

darla said...

I would love to win the vintage necklace. Sort of looks like me when I was around twelve years old, minus the glasses.

Lesleyannaustin@comcadt.net said...

I would love to win this for my niece. She loves vintage jewelry just like you!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Your craftiness is my style!!...love the vintage girl!!!....creative blessings, debbie