Sunday, December 2, 2012

2nd Day of Christmas!...Free Gift!


THE WINNER OF THE 1ST DAY OF CHRISTMAS IS:




Debbie - StudioBeeCreations 
Please email me your full name, name of your blog address (we will share on 
each post) and address to:
alexalett@comcast.net

How name is selected:  As the comments are received that day only they are given a number.  
One of those random numbers is selected through "random number generator".  
That number corresponds to each comment. Example:  4 people leave comments, 
1-4 is entered into the generator and a number is selected.  The number selected 
is the winner of the Christmas Free Gift! You cannot enter but the day the gift is posted. 
Each day starts a new contest with the comments of that day.
You can win more than one time! 
No more than one entry/comment per person.

___________________________________________________

2nd DAY OF CHRISTMAS FREE GIFT!



It is time to share the love with a bumper sticker.  Anyone that has read any of my posts, knows
I am a "junker" right down to the DNA spiral.  This quote, "I LOVE OLD STUFF -all people that enjoy dust, dirt and rust" is perfect for a kindred spirit!

It is time for all those feeling the LOVE to proclaim it to the world via their bumper!

________________________________

Leave a comment and win your own bumper sticker for the 2nd Day of Christmas Free Gift!!

5 comments:

Debbie Demmers-Adkins said...

I love old stuff, too!!! None of my furniture matches...never will. Even though I may foam at the mouth when going into Ashley Furniture, I could never see buying furniture that all matches!!!

donna!ee said...

older stuff is awesome! ;D

WW said...

I've seen this bumper sticker floating around tha internet, if i had a car I'd have to have it. I suppose i could always stick it on my back.
I don't buy as much stuff anymore, there's only so much i can get in my apartment ment, but i still love going to antique and thrift stores and dreaming. Someday when i have my own house, I'm going to decorate it with antiques.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...this is uber fun..I knew you were my kindred spirit when I met you!!..hope to win this for my VW bug!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

whoooooowhoooooo...gonna loook SUPER cute on my bug!!!! loveeee