Monday, July 29, 2013

Embroidery Mash Up Complete!

I am really into this embroidery mash up thingy.  This is the latest one.  I even mounted it on a canvas, which actually looks kind of good.  


There is over nine different embroidery pieces merged together and then I added my own form of creative embroidery to all of it.


It is all on a 16"x20" canvas.  There is nothing about it perfect...consistent...or measured.  So much fun to sit and just cut things up and begin sewing them together.  No premeditation or contemplation...only organic assembly.  


I am the queen of imperfect perfection.

_____________________

Still need mailing addresses of Mrs. C and Marilyn for the Junk Whisperer bumper sticker!  I will mail as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

As always...your art is so inspiring!...Everytime you post snippets and your creative projects, I see little pieces of me....in my stash, I have some of the same embroidery pieces...Isnt it funfunfun to use those gems from long times past?....creative blessings, debbie