Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Doll Parts Go Home Decor!

I can't quite wrap my arms around this....
bah-dump pow (me using a small snare drum and cymbal).


This wreath is quite unique.  My initial opinion is suffering from bewilderment. Then....I immediately switch to numerous questions:

1.  what place would this home decor item best enhance its surroundings?

2. would this wreath, by most observing folk, find it to be:
a.  pleasing
b. freakish
c.  excellent use of re purposing doll parts
d. all the above

3.  what expression does your face create when you first see it?

4.  would you drop $45 to adorn your door or wall with it?

Now, let's make this perfectly clear....I'm not a "hater" for the wreath....not a "lover" of the wreath...just find it a visual that formulates a lot of unanswered questions.

What about you?



No comments: