Thursday, June 19, 2008

Smack in the Bull's Eye!

"What I bring to the table is a
huge enthusiasm and love for this stuff. "
-Ted Allen


This is one of my favorite pieces of furniture...a friend's husband made it for me. They are in the business of building and refurbishing houses, and this ornamental storm door aluminum trim was replaced with a fresh new door. Remember this from the 50's and early 60's? Since my initial graced its middle they created a wonderful frame of wood, added four legs and a sheet of glass. Some of my favorite collections (dice, floaty pens, paperweights) look all to eclectic and unpredictable displayed on top. This of course, is my favorite form of decorating.

Some times people get your idiosyncrasies...this one hit smack in the bull's eye! Love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Tara said...

Isn't this great!! So you!

Anonymous said...

I hope this gets to you. I thought I had to have a blog to respond. Hope to see some of your new, Steely's purchases on your sight!