Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not Just Humorous!

I love this quote.."Humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society" by Thackeray. I'm going to view the shallow side of these beautiful words..."my personal style". As of late, humor is truly the only way to look at my daily attire. I have now resorted to selecting clothes that best enhance my giant black Herman Munster boot. My 'very large plastic and Velcro size ten left orthopedic broken foot support system' presents a fashion challenge. A nice boot cut pant can semi cover its unattractive presence...but, selecting the proper matching normal right shoe is crazy. I want to wear a tennis shoe with everything, just for comfort reasons...but, wow, does that zap my fashion sense. My personality yearns for a cute little funky colored patten leather ballet shoe, but the height difference makes you walk like your on two levels of steps everywhere you go. Finding a complimentary shoe for the 'very large plastic and Velcro size ten left orthopedic broken foot support system' is certainly an entrepreneurial challenge for all the shoe construction fashionistas out there. Go for it...let me be your test market...only problem, my window of prototype test marketing is over in two weeks (?)...so, this is my challenge to you....create the shoe that makes me something worthy to wear in society...not just humorous!

No comments: