Sunday, March 22, 2009

Go Ahead...Bite It Off!

If you have read this blog at any time....you know my affection for quotes...and words. I am the weirdo that reads quote books like most people do novels. Oddly enough, there are oodles of quote books at a used book store. I'm not sure what that means...but, certainly affords me many treasures of word wisdom for a nominal cost.
This particular quote is now my favorite!! And it only seemed fitting to put it on such a stern and stoic woman. She looked as if she would stand by this mantra without hesitation. So...go ahead...bite it off!

3 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Found you through Sassytrash blog, Boy do I love that saying as well!! Tottles, Janna

BittersweetPunkin said...

That is perfect...love her expression!

I also love the penny rug pin keep!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Love quotes and this one is great ! I love to put words into people's mouths :-)