Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Embroidery Conundrum

I have an embroidery conundrum.
What word do you say when you read this?


On a recent volleyball excursion I was killing some time creating when I made the above.  Upon completion I shared my finished good with my Honey.  This is what he said, "why would you sew up the word grim?"

My first thoughts were:
1.  did I misspell the word "grin"?
2.  does anyone remember cursive class and an "n" has two humps, while a "m" has three?
3.  is this possibly a creative counterpart to the "glass half full vs half empty theory?"
4.  can I ever use this on anything or will the mass majority read "grim"?
6.  since when does anyone refer to embroidery as sewing up?
5.  ahhhhh....oh which word, oh what to do?

YOU TELL ME!
What do you see?


4 comments:

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

grin. :)

Deanna said...

I saw "grin" :)

Deanna said...

I saw "grin" :)

Anonymous said...

grin...cute piece by the way.