Thursday, January 24, 2013

Paint By Number Mixed Media Journal

I am not a journal-er....I start....then I stop...start....stop.  No consistency at all.  But, I LOVE journals!  I usually end up using cool journals for business purposes more than writing my daily thoughts.  


I finished one of the 'paint by number' versions of a journal today.  I kind of liked the coloring.  The 'paint by number' roses were a really cool color.  Plus, I found a wee bit of the "special delivery" ribbon that went great with the reds.


The first page has a red edge label for titling your journal...and the following pages are blank.  

We will see what happens with this one....

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

I LOVE the mixed media journal...I too am not a journaler...uneasy about others reading my "thoughts"!!lol....your art is outstanding!