Friday, February 28, 2014

New Bumper Sticker!

A new bumper sticker develops from the mother of necessity! 

The other day I was talking to several people visiting my art studio and the standard questions and my replies occurred...

1.  Why didn't you do this in your house?  What made you move to a studio?

Alexa answer:  Do you see this 500+/- sq. ft. of stuff surrounding you?  This was all oozing out of my extra bedroom into every portion of my house.  If I worked at home....I would take little projects everywhere I was doing another chore..(i.e. near the kitchen when doing the laundry, in the den when Honey was home, etc.)  Plus, my Honey was near the 'boiling point' with the STUFF!

2.  Where did you get all this stuff?

Alexa answer:  Everywhere!  I am a picker of yard sales, estate sales, thrift stores, dumpsters and free piles on the road.

3.  Do you come here every day?

Alexa answer:  I try!  It is my favorite place to be.  It is my safe haven.  It is my therapist...and it is much cheaper, plus, I can hold something I made at the end of the day.  I have learned that, "a stitch a day keeps the crazy away".

Thus, how this bumper sticker came to be!!



Available here!

No comments: