Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008 A New Year!

It is finally a new year for me... I know I'm 6 days late, but much domestic duties have delayed my entree into the new year. So, with much enthusiasm and gratitude, I welcome in a new year. With this wonderful sense of newness, it is essential you challenge yourself to new goals. So, here is what I'm going to do:

1. Create mucho art and jewelry!
2. Dedicate a daily time to write for the blog (even
daily goals such as...one day for a artsy-craftsy
idea...one day for show and tell...one day for
sharing a clever tip...and two days open for the
moment)
3. Creating a forum for like minded artsy-craftsy
people like myself.
4. Finish writing my book.
5. Eat more cake.

I know the goals seem lofty...but, you have to start somewhere. Happy New Year to all! Let the creativity begin!

No comments: