Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Inspiration From Trash!

Trash Tribute No. 1
I've decided to have a little series of ten images that were confiscated from the trash! This is my contribution to saluting all great junk that befalls the hallowed galvanized aluminum cylinder! The above tray was found at an estate sale...in the trash bin. I happened to be blinded by the reflection as I tramped back to my car and suddenly felt the "I've got a great feeling that trash bin is calling my name" essence over take me...and there she gleamed. An oval serving dish...complete with absent silver plating...stains....and massive discoloration. Perfect!

3 comments:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Interesting. I came across your blog while "blog surfing" using the "next blog" button on the Nav Bar. I am continually amazed at the creativity of others, especially when using resources or materials which most of us would not consider. Interesting. Keep it up.

Simply Organized 4 Life & Koaching by Kimberly said...

Fabulous find! I love trash - or as I call it, "...another man's (woman's) treasure.

Creatively,
Kimberly
www.kimberleekreations.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo and blog..I am always collecting junk!