Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chattanooga Workspace, I'm Coming!


The past few days have been filled with packing and packing!  My studio has been in a small room in my basement....approximately 8'x10' in size.  I somehow have crammed about 50 boxes of stuff and more stuff in this small room...plus, there is furniture (not shown in this picture).


The emptiness is alarming.


I have found enough miscellaneous junk to open another antique booth.


I feel I have found a new calling...career path.  I have never seen a reality show...or request in the paper....or had anyone ask me if I knew someone like this, but, I think I could be an
 "Inverted Mover".

Inverted Mover:  someone that can take an alarming amount of stuff and pack it into a room; someone capable of cramming an inordinate amount of junk into the teeniest of crevices, this skill will support the owner and they can continue hoarding at an alarming pace; skilled at packing, but not relocating it.


Yes, the boxes continue to multiply.


UNBELIEVABLE!

Signing off until the movers arrive at 8am....

-the Inverted Mover

1 comment:

Kit said...

Wow! You are so organized. You must be so excited and tired....LOL Good Luck! Kit