Monday, November 26, 2007

The Tree Means More To Me!

Have you ever heard the phrase..."you are only as good as the company you keep"? Well, I happen to be blessed with a very inspirational, creative and artistic friend. Her work is wonderful, her essence is defining...and her company makes me feel at my creative best. She is the most perpetual Mom and person I know. She made me believe that my art was worth hanging in a more prominent place than my studio closet. With her encouragement and acquaintances, I now have a piece of art hanging in a local restaurant. Now, your meal can be enhanced or ruined as the result of the wall garnish. Thank you my friend.

"There are three requisites to theproper enjoyment of earthly blessings: a thankful reflection, on the goodness of the giver; a deep sense of our own unworthiness; and a recollection of the uncertainty of our long possessing them. The first will make us grateful; the second, humble; and the third, moderate." ---Hannah More.

No comments: