I have an art show coming up in November! My new hope is to offer something free to pick up as you take the time to view my creativity. Since this is an outdoor show, I know many furry pets will be in attendance. So, a treat for them is my new offering.
The key to passing out freebies, is relative to three simple principles:
1. must be inexpensive
2. must be made uber quickly
3. must exhibit some form of "handmade-ness"
Since I am massively in love with my puppy, Daisy, I thought a small Boston Terrier stamp (#3936) from 100 Proof Press would be perfect! A small token of Kibbles-n-Bits, from one four legged friend to another.
So, I have begun the process of making oodles of giveaways.
What I did....
1. purchased some small cello bags, approximately .007 cents each.
2. fill it with 4-5 kernels of dog food.
3. stamp my little pumpkin's head on a price tag.
4. fold over the bag and staple the stamped tag and pick up a scrap of colorful paper or fabric off the floor of my work room and staple to the top.
Voila'! Simple, yet handmade freebie for furry friends!
Everybody always loves a freebie!