Packaging is mucho important to me! As many of you know I am a freak for collecting, purchasing and giving all kinds of junk.
My Rules of Packaging:
1. Put small items in a beautiful cello bag.
(less than .10 a piece)
2. Put an attractive paper topper on the bag.
(this can be created with scrap paper and a clever stamp)
Added a cute little catch phrase, "Hang With Me".
Stapled it to a playing card.
3. The MOST IMPORTANT rule of packaging is to keep it inexpensive!
A great stamp on scrap paper with a playing card stapled to a cello bag fits all criteria.
What Great Packaging Does:
1. Ups the value of your goods.
2. Creates a branding image for yourself.
3. Looks awesome!
4. Makes a simple little inexpensive treasure found at a yard sale a cute little gift for a friend.