Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Had No Words

I am not a photographer. I enjoy taking photos of quirky stuff...whacky people in motion...and my favorite animated subject is Daisy, my Boston Terrier. I do not take pictures of landscapes. I do not take photos of earthy things...for I feel there are many others, or professionals, that can capture Mother Nature in a much more appealing way than myself. I always depend on the written word to best describe things for me.



Yet, as I was driving to swim practice the other day, this image presented itself. Even I felt confident this might render a pleasing picture. For once, I had no words.

4 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Ditto!

Mom2fur said...

Oh, how stunning and beautiful!

Carletta said...

No worries about being a photographer - don't let anybody kid you - this is up there with the best of them. Awesome!

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Sublime!