Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's A Revealing Day!






The thoughts and opinions on my "Two Birds Squared" were very accurate for the most part. Yea you! Here is the skinny on the birdies...

1. Black Bird: old album, with monopoly money wings
2. Bingo Bird: Bingo card and admission ticket wings

3. Tan Bird: Old JCPenney gift box with playing card wings

4. Black/Grey/White Bird: Black and white photograph of a water plane with "Cheers" game card wings

Well, that's how the birds flutter....thanks for playing along!
Now to other interesting stats and facts...as tagged by a wonderful blog by Heidi at "Dreams Intertwined" http://www.dreamintertwined.com/. Very thoughtful and creative blog...go and enjoy. She has tagged me with this fun approach to sharing a bit of yourself not normally known to our readers. I am to enlighten you of five quirks/oddities/interesting facts about myself that you might otherwise not know. Plus, tag five of my fellow bloggers with the same task. If you have happened upon these on other blogs...it is quite interesting. Thank you Heidi for typing...."Your It"....this has been fun!

Weirdnessessssss.....

1. I graduated from high school at 16 years of age...and college at 20. I was a young one!
2. I was a piano performance major. Very useful degree.

3. I am a huge fan of prison movies! Twisted?
4. On my 40th birthday I received one of the most thoughtful and wonderful gifts. Being a huge tennis fan (not player, just fan), my husband purchased tickets to the US Open at Flushing Meadows, NY. We attended the tournament for four days! I saw many of my favorites....Williams Sisters, Agassi, Federer, Shirapova, and many more!

5. Probably one of the oddest things...is my obsession with current events. I go online every day and read the headlines and front page of various newspapers across the nation. Throughout the course of the week I'll hit the Salt Lake Tribune, Idaho Statesman, Union Leader of NH, The Beaumont Enterprise of S.E. TX...plus, many more. I don't read each one every day, but I'll hit the front page at least once a week of about 20 papers. I get overly interested in odd crimes..stories...or events, go to the various papers, and then I'm hooked for a while. It all stemmed from a bad stint with insomnia. I'm out...I'm a news addict.

6. I'll throw in number six...I very seldom post a photo of myself, but many have requested a more recent one, and I thought this "half head" shot would add a little mystery. Oddly, the other half is similar to this half.

I am going to tag five people via email. In researching the proper addresses, I saw two people were currently sharing their 5 oddities...so, I'm going to check with each first.

This has been cleansing...new art coming soon!

2 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Great list! Graduated at 16!? Wow, that is impressive-
Blessings~
Cathy

Whitney Johnson said...

It's fun to read your "Odd List", as I was just tagged myself. Ha!
Your birds, however, are not odd, they are darling. :) Have a great weekend! Whitney