Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just An Observation

Have you ever noticed that often what you create directly reflects the environment in which you create it? Today was my ga-zillion mile check-up on my car. I drove my wheels to the car dealership, knowing this was going to take about two hours...definitely took the "something to fill my time" bag (i.e. craft bag)...and planted myself in the waiting room. Now keep in mind this is a beautiful car showroom...just recently built...all fresh, clean and new...but, this is what it looked like: 1. black pleather modern chairs 2. white marble-y floor with black vein everywhere 3. white walls, everywhere 4. glass top table 5. black high-tech coffee machine Notice the lack of color....notice my creative lack of color...hmmmmm. Just an observation.

2 comments:

angelandspot said...

It might lack color but it sure is pretty.

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

What an interesting observation! I do love what you made - it's beautiful!