Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tour My Studio Soon!

I've been cleaning, stuffing, cramming, sorting, throwing and a multitude of many other things, so that  photos of my studio did not make me a candidate for some less complimentary blog progressive party than this.  

Come back on June 19th!
My little piece of creative heaven (my opinion only) is one of many studios across the blogosphere that will be sharing their creative spaces!

Go to My Desert Cottage and see
"Where Bloggers Create II"

Sneak Peak below......there's more from whence this much junk comes.....


Comment on the 19th and win a piece of art!


Come back on the 19th!!!!

2 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

I will be back, Alexa. Can't wait to see your studio!!!

scrapwordsmom said...

I will be back!! Can't wait to see your studio, Alexa!!