Monday, October 18, 2010

Winner...Winner Bark Cloth Thrifter!

Just needed to kill about 20 minutes before meeting the family at the theatre....and luckily, a Goodwill store shares the same parking lot.  Just popped in there to see what treasure I might find and look....four, perfect, not moth eaten, no peep holes, Bark Cloth curtain panels...in my favorite colors!  

Currently they are all in a bag to take to the cleaners.  
Can't wait to find a room to hang them in...whoop...whoop!


Drum rooooollllllll........
You are going to flip when you see the price....


Yes.....two Bark Cloth...perfect curtain panels for only $5.99!   
The Junk Fairies were shining down!
There is nothing better than finding such a treasure on a whim!

"Just when you least expect it....
a little treasure will surface, 
don't expect the good, just rejoice in the surprise."
-anonymous

6 comments:

Georgia Peachez said...

What a score you lucky girl!!

Unknown said...

Oh what a lucky girl you were! Beautiful!

Halle said...

These are awesome..they remind me of the curtains of my childhood. Lots of geometric shapes and atomic symbols. They were very cool. I always feel as if I were born in the wrong decade...

scrapwordsmom said...

Oh, I love those and I love it when you find those unexpected treasures...the best!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Woot!! So cool! I love the colors and the "mod" feel.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Woot! Cool!! Such great colors and what a "mod" feel.