Friday, January 18, 2013

Paint By Number Mixed Media Art!

New projects on the horizon!  In knee deep with piles of undone stuff.  No completion in site on anything....just lots of crafting stream of conscientiousness.  Ahhhhhh.

But to explain how cool an art find was...
about two months ago I purchased to cheaply framed paint by number forest scenes...and when I took them apart yesterday, I found a rose floral and another stream scene behind them.  In the scheme of deal making...I got two for one!  Who knew?


 I have now cut them all in half and making something else out of them.
You will just have to wait and see what surfaces....


You know it will have something stichey involved.....

Might take a few days.....

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

oh my goodness!!!!...what an UBER cool find...2 for 1 special for you!...whoowhoooo...cannot wait to see your creative results!!
blessings, debbie/studiobeecreations