Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Quilt Pillow Stash!


We have all been down with the flu bug!  I don't think all three of us have ever been sick at the same time....first time for everything.

Any who....this is my quilt pillow stash!  It looks so happy...cheery....and bright in the basement.  Quite the opposite of what is going on upstairs!  I just needed to post the contrary to what is going on.

Whew...can't wait to not have the need for kleenex in every room and the lysol scent filling the air.
It is a coming!

2 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Wowzers!!..thats a fun stash!!...JUst wanted to let you know my package arrived today!!!...ooooooooooh HappyHappyJoyJoy!!!!....pieces of you...my creative juices are ready-set-go!
Hope you & family feel better soon!!
Thanks again for my goodies!
creative blessings, debbie

Kit said...

Oh no! Hope you are all better. Love all those pillows. What great colors. Kit