Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sherpani Bag with Cathy Nichols Art!

This past weekend I was in Mast General Store.  I love to go in this store!  The merchandising is what I guess to be what a "real" general store would be back in the day...but, a wee bit modern.  It is a delightful store.  But, one of my favorite lines they carry is Sherpani.  They have the cutest, most useful and functional line of bags.  

But, this latest addition was 'over the top' fantastic!  It features one of my favorite mixed media artists, Cathy Nichols!  Check out her blog here.


I had to purchase this great, canvas bucket styled bag.  It features this beautiful tree/leaf art with a precious bird tag on the side.  I fell in love with it.  Finally someone has tapped into some artistic genius available in useful, stylish bags.  


There were some very cute mini wristlets as well.  

Check out her work and now this awesome line of bags.

Mixed media goes functional and stylish!

No comments: