Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Repurposed Organ Stops!

Finally, I took the time to experience a little creativity in my new nest.  The place is still a mess, waiting on a piece of furniture to be delivered to house many, many supplies!  Then I will share.

But, in my unpacking, I found these old organ tabs/stops/tonal choice buttons.  I think they will become something to hang on a necklace.  Initially, I was going to embellish some art, but I want the consumer to know what the plastic piece was originally.


These sweet little faces decoupaged into this rectangle of plastic is so wonderful.


This is the top of the organ pieces....this probably makes a lot more sense!


Wearing one as we speak/read.

2 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...are you bringing to Atlanta????...I am sooooooooo SUPERDUPER excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you have any of these left? I want one of them!

Julie B.
tabbytribe@earthlink.net