Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mixed Media Note Cards!

This project has been in "the works" for quite a while.  My oh so sweet customers have over the years suggested...."why don't you make some cards out of your art?"

I thought it was a good idea at the time, yet I never pursued it...until recently.  I picked out four images and  I made four different note card sets.  I am quite excited about how they turned out.

This first set is called "Be Your Own Bird".


Each card is 4.25"x 5.50".  Blank on the opposite side of the image.


Each set comes with 10 cards and 10 envelopes.


Each set is packaged in a cello bag and every order comes with a little treat from me.  I'll share the other three images over the next three days. 

So pumped to finally make these.  Thanks for the idea!

You can them here.

No comments: