Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bumper Sticker, Junk Whisperer!

Mrs. C and Marilyn have won the bumper sticker!!
Please email me your mailing address!
alexalett@comcast.net
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


My favorite bumper sticker has been spotted out and about today!  It makes me so happy to see it on the back of some one's vehicle!  It is like an automatic kindred spirit!

In honor of this sighting....I will have a random drawing from any comment left on this post.

Leave a comment and you might be the winner of 

"Junk Whisperer"!!!

We will have a drawing tomorrow night!

3 comments:

mrs. c said...

We met at in Atlanta, at the Goat Farm Vintage Craft Fair. I'm the one that left early to go to the G Tech baseball game. I would love to win this bumper sticker to put on my VW Beatle convertible because it descibes me! I enjoyed meeting you and you have inspired me to make several little wristie key holders and other collage art projects. My hubby and I are, for the first time, having a booth at the world's longest yard sale. I'm so excited!

Marilyn said...

I absolutely love this bumper sticker. My husband teases me about almost jumping out of my seat when I see something that looks even remotely like something junky on the side of the road. We have turned around many a time to go back and take a look!

Alexa Lett said...

Both Mrs. C and Marilyn have won a bumper sticker! Just email me at:
alexalett@comcast.net
with your address!
Yea!!