Monday, July 15, 2013

Swanky Plank Vintage Market Place!

The Swanky Plank Vintage Market Place was not a disappointment!  What a beautiful day (a wee bit muggy and hot) but, a fabulous venue and vendors! The Rippavilla Estate in Spring Hill, TN, was a scorching good time. 


This quilt square on the barn is beautiful!  I have no need for a barn, but I might like one so I could put a quilt square on it.  Just LOVE, LOVE to see this!


This plantation is dotted with giant, 100+ year old trees that provided the most lush shade.  


In my list of eye candy...vintage floral and fruit table cloths are my fave! 


This turntable was terrific!  The red turntable and blue needle arm are pristine!  I unfortunately, remember when such stereo offerings were available.  Sad, but true.


I like bird cages, but this beauty was stunning.  I feel as though prestigious, elite birds must have formerly resided in this haven.  It even had molded glass watering troughs.  Beautiful place to observe the world if I had feathers.


The vignettes were so creative.  This red and white aluminum slide out table was perfect.  Plus, the reddish/watermelon pink Samsonite luggage was exactly what I received from my parents when I graduated from high school.....FLASHBACK!

Loved the day with my bestest friend and brought home piles of good junk!






No comments: