Saturday, November 2, 2013

Country Living Fair 2013 Funky Furniture!

Since quilts are my fave....this version of a quilt chest was quite fabulous!
Simple sections of a a quilt just glued on to the panels and drawers of a chest.
Kind of cute.


Nothing more yummy to see than funky colored furniture sitting in the woods or hanging from a tree.  Surprise the abnormal with more abnormality!
All good.


This is quite vogue...the use of afghans as upholstery.  Not quite sure of the practicality of this use, but I am thoroughly enjoying the look!


In love with the green


This chair is so happy!


I think the miss-match is wonderful...not sure I have the guts to do it this much....feel certain my honey would question this on a mental level.  Atheistically pleasing!


Note the "HAPPY" falling down the tree.


Enough said.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kit said...

Oh my I am in love with that quilt chest and those chairs are so clever. I want...LOL Kit