Monday, August 16, 2010

Crazy Daisy!

Just had to share....
My precious, little, dainty flower of love, Daisy Mae, has decided this drainage pipe is just not working for her.  I really think a chipmunk escaped her grasp a few weeks ago by running into this pipe, and now she thinks it has taken up residence here.  Her objective is to rip the tubing out and retrieve said, chipmunk.  Hmmm.

Reality....
Chipmunk has been gone ages ago....pipe has now been gnawed down about 5" in length, mulch has been removed about 5' into my flower bed....and Daisy has undoubtedly realigned her teeth in some way.

Oh flower.....

3 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

This is sooo funny. Made me smile and think of my little sweetie, Gizmo. I can just see him doing something like this:)

Unknown said...

LOL, she looks like she's really going after that drain! Aren't dogs so funny?

Jodi Renshaw said...

Funny! Thanks for sharing :)