Thursday, September 13, 2012

100 Proof Press Blog Hop!


Good day everyone!  It is time to announce the new and improved and updated and simply gorgeous new website of 100 Proof Press!

Plus, a wonderful blog that keeps everyone up to date on the latest happenings in the stamp world!

If you arrived from Gerri's blog, you are on the right track!
The order for the blog hop is Jennifer, Tracy, Gladys, Sara, Amy, Gerri, Alexa, and Nicole!  Go visit each and every one.....creativity at its finest!

I am not your typical stamper (in my opinion).  My creative juices flow in a lot of different mediums, but the wonderful stamps of 100 Proof Press add that extra punch and layer of creativity I certainly like.   I LOVE contradiction in my art.  And....the utilitarian benefit of using stamps in a creative business are priceless.

Below are a few ways I have incorporated 100 Proof Press Stamps into my little world of all things handmade!


FYI:  I love old stuff!

This is layers of old book pages...all colors and fonts with free form stitching all around the fantastic glass canning jar...with a teeny tiny little felt heart in the middles!




See the resemblance?


When attending a retail show I love to give something away.  Sometimes my little furry friend goes with me, so she does the giving.  This Boston Terrier stamp attached to a few pieces of kibble are a inexpensive and precious freebie!

When teaching an art class I always bring the supplies.  This is a fund craftsy stamp I simply applied to an eraser for everyone.  Love!


The "Spring Poppy" stamp contest was what landed me the honor of being a part of the 100 Proof Press Team!  The best!



Once again an old chair only helps to confirm the southern phrase "sit a spell"!


This cut glass pitcher stamped on a old playing card makes a great treat for the mail or tag on a gift!


I made some stationery from scraps of paper on my studio floor and sewed it on to a piece of card stock...the dust pan just adds to the beauty!


A fun box of old clothes pins I sell in my antique booth.  Remember, packaging is the key to sales!


A pin keep made from felt and stamped with a thimble!  Ah.



I LOVE children's doll hangers.  Sale a lot of them in my booth and use a lot in my art.  Great way to package them!

There is a prize  of  One Pack of Postage Paper Style #5, Postage Parts #5 and a Gift Certificate to the shop for $30.  Simply leave a post on all the blogs as you hop!  The winner of the prize will be drawn on Thursday 20th September on the 100 Proof Press blog.


Happy Hopping!
Go 100 Proof Press!

19 comments:

Sue D said...

Wow--so many lovely creations with these stamps! You have given me lots of ideas.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow! You have conundrum of beautiful mixed media, cards and projects that astounds me! Just wonderful work!

Miriam Prantner said...

Very cool projects! That first card is so sweet, but the stamping on the erasers is the one I like the most, what a great idea!

TerryMCox said...

I like the way you incorporate stamps with sewing. The two compliment one another.

jengd said...

Great projects! Your erasers are such a great idea and the canning jar card- LOVE the free stitching on it!

Denise said...

The pitcher stamp on the playing card is genius! That is my favorite!

Denise said...

The pitcher stamp on the playing card is genius! That is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Love your unique style!

Cat Craig said...

Love your style! Such sweet stuff.

Cat Craig said...

I hope this isn't a duplicate.
I love your style, such cute stuff.

Karenladd said...

Love all your mixed media projects using the stamps! Wonderful colors, textures...layers of creativity!

Nancy Wethington said...

Such great ideas! Never in a million years would I have thought about stamping on an eraser!

~amy~ said...

WOW...I absolutely LOVE your style! Such fabulous projects...thanks for all the inspiration!

Jingle said...

SUPER cute stuff!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job, your projects kick booty! :)

Lillian Child said...

Adore the sweep it into beauty card creation, as well as all those other cools projects. And stamping on an eraser ... what a fun project that would be for a teacher's group! Thanks for the inspiration!

Penny Walker said...

love the erasers very cool idea.

Jess said...

such great ideas!

Unknown said...

Very resourceful. I couldn't have thought of designing those ideas. Excellent job. I liked it a lot.
- MagnumPress.com