A few years ago I did a segment for HGTV....they needed something that transformed an everyday item into something pretty!
This little Chef Pepper shaker was a widower. His wife Salty was had long since moved on to ceramic heaven....but, I could not get rid of him. He was just adorable, provided a service and was such a happy face to hang around. Thus, the need to find him another purpose.
That is when he became a tassel.
It was such a simple thing to transform.
1. ran some wire from the base up through the pepper holes and back down, tied it off
2. put a jump ring through the wire for a hanger
3. tied some cording through the jump ring
4. hot glued some black trim around the base
5. hung it on a cute little chair
Chef Pepper will forever be with me!
Post a Comment