Thursday, February 20, 2014

Free Motion Stitching!


Free motion stitching has become one of my new favorite things to do.  I've watched people...seen beautiful things made....but I was a little reluctant to try something new...my error, this is a blast!!

For these reasons:

1.  you can't hardly mess it up
2.  with minimal effort you can't make an error
3.  there is no reason to be concerned about details
4.  just sew for the sake of sewing (detect a recurring theme?)
5.  massively fun!

This shade of green is one of my favorites...and I had a little piece of quilt in the same color family....a collision of great fabric. I started another one...then I bent the needle and I had to quit.  Bummer.  But, tomorrow back on to dress making....can't wait.....

"The new year will be like the old one  
if you keep on doing the same old things."  

-Jean-Paul Malfatti

No comments: