Thursday, February 27, 2014

Painting!

The sewing machine has been laid to rest.  It has finally pierced its last piece of who knows what.  The awesome little Project Runway Brother machine could no longer bring me joy without costing me massive economic heartbreak.  Plus, it was barely three figures at the initial purchase 8 years ago.  It seemed a bit idiotic to drop $200 on a $99 machine.  Thus, the need to do a little research....test driving of the many options out there....and find a machine that can take the abuse I'm apt to give it.

All this to say, I had to feel my creative time with painting in lieu of the demised machine.  So, with a stack of paint drying up in their bottles and canvas' gathering dust...I broke it all out!  I am not a painter....AT ALL.  But, I do like color...and I like the idea of color on canvas like quilts..so......







-Donna A. Favors

No comments: